Hand Crafted Ceremonies for All Love Stories
click On June 14, 2011, the New York State government stated that bill # 12066−04−1 shall be known as the Marriage Equality Act. It states:http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=find-cialis-without-prescription
- Marriage is a fundamental human right.
- Same-sex couples should have the same access as others to the protections, responsibilities, rights, obligations, and benefits of civil marriage.
- Stable family relationships help build a stronger society.
- For the welfare of the community and in fairness to all New Yorkers, this act formally recognizes otherwise-valid marriages without regard to whether the parties are of the same or different sex.
- It is the intent of the legislature that marriages of same-sex and different-sex couples be treated equally in all respects under the law.
All I can say is, YEAH!
http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ We live in amazing times, and I am so thrilled to finally be able to provide everyone with an amazing, personal wedding ceremony. From a small gathering in Central Park to a fancy celebration at one of New York’s fabulous sites, I am here to provide you with the perfect ceremony for you.http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-acquistare-viagra-generico-25-mg-a-Torino